Frequently Asked Questions
All courses listed on our website are approved by their respective state licensing departments.
- The course is timed. You can’t advance to the next slide until the narrator is finished.
- You must take all quizzes and pass the final exam with at least 70% to get credit.
- Do not exit the course before completing the quiz for the chapter you are working on.
- Do not leave the course running unattended or your time will not count. Be sure to exit the course window and lesson menu and sign out of the campus when stepping away. If you don’t close out properly, you may lose your progress.
- If taking course on a tablet or smart phone, you MUST stay connected to a strong, uninterrupted Wi-Fi connection. Using mobile hotspots or cellular data will cause a loss of progress. You must close every PESTED tab and sign out of the campus when stepping away from course. Do not leave the course running. Leaving tabs open for an extended period may cause you to lose progress.
After purchasing a course, you will automatically receive a receipt e-mail from us. That e-mail also has a link to click on to "Download" your course instructions. Once you have downloaded the course instruction PDF file, follow the instructions on that page to get started.
You do not have to complete the course in one sitting. You can exit the course after taking a chapter quiz, and continue at a later time. You will have access to your courses 24/7.
You can purchase our courses online by clicking HERE and selecting your state. You can also call us at 845-481-4048 or send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
All of our courses are available for students until they are completely used. That means the course was completed and the credits were reported to the state. However, we can only issue refunds on orders that are 6 months old or newer. Any orders older than 6 months will receive a credit for that order amount for future courses.
NOTE: New York State Students MUST complete their courses within 6 months of starting them as per the NYS DEC.
Returning users can log in to their course campus page by going to www.pestedcampus.com.
This usually means that your course must either be extended or archived in order for you to continue. The quickest way for us to assist you with this is by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 845-481-4048 during business hours.
Pested.com works with each state on an individual level. Each state has different rules and requirements for online course accreditation. Because of that, we tailor our courses to meet each specific state's requirements.
The best way to find out if certain states have reciprocity with each other is to contact the respective state's licensing departments.
Each state varies in their credit reporting requirements. Some states require a report monthly, while others require it weekly.
Pested.com MUST follow the guidelines and requirements for state reporting set up my each state's licensing department. The quickest way to find out when credits are reported to each state would be by calling us at 845-481-4048 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Yes, each course that is purchased can only be taken by one individual. If you have multiple students who need courses you must purchase courses for each one of the students in order for them to receive credit. If you have taken a course, but didn't pay for it yet, we will report your credits as soon as we receive payment.
Each course starts off with introduction slides as well as a "Table of Content" slide. This slide can usually be found on slide number 10 or 11. You can manually click on this slide and then click on the chapter you left off on in order to continue.
Please e-mail us at Info@pested.com or call us at 845-481-4048 if you require assistance.
- Click on the "Tax Exempt" tab on the menu above.
- Create an account if you have not done so or log in as a returning user.
- Click on the "Tax Exemption" option on the left hand side.
- Enter your Tax Number and Upload Your Tax Exempt Form. Then click Submit Tax Info.
- Once Pested is notified of the request and approves it you will be able to purchase courses tax-free every time you are logged into our shopping page.