Arkansas Pest Control Recertification Courses
Are you involved in the pest control industry? If so, then you know how important it is to stay up-to-date on all of your certifications. With pest control recertification classes from Pested, you can ensure that you have the latest knowledge. If you live in Arkansas (AR) and handle pesticides, make sure you can do so safely with our convenient online courses.
The Importance of Recertification
At Pested, our goal is to help you stay informed about the advancements in pest control and keep your certifications current. Depending on your specific circumstances, you can choose from courses that address ornamental pest control or structural pest control.
Government standards require that pest control applicators demonstrate knowledge of the proper storage and handling of pesticides as well as of common control practices. We have years of industry experience, so you can count on us to answer any of your questions.
Check out our pest control recertification courses for AR and get started today. At the end of the course, you can print your certificate and extend your license by three years. For more information, call Pested today. We strive to make learning as straightforward and convenient as possible, so don’t hesitate to reach out.
These online courses are approved by the Arkansas Department of Agriculture for Commercial Applicator license holders as well as Non-Commercial Applicator certificate holders.
- Non-Commercial Applicators/ Licensed Operators, Commercial Applicators, and Agents must renew their license prior to July 1st of their license due date.
- Non-Commercial Applicators/ Licensed Operators and Commercial Applicators must receive their CEUs every 3 years. Agents must receive their CEUs every year.
- Every year an applicator takes a recertification course, it extends their license out by another 3 years.
- Each of our courses are approved to give applicators FULL recertification in the category the course is approved for.
- Students can print their certificates after completing the course and sending the course completion email as directed on the final slide of the course.
Please click on the category below to view the approved courses in that category. Call us at 845-481-4048 for more information or to order courses over the phone.